The Haden Family

Friday, July 24, 2009

20 week ultrasound...and movement!

I don't even have a baby yet and I'm already getting behind on posting about big events! On Monday, the 21st, Mark and I went in for our 20 week Ultrasound. It was amazing to see how much she's grown. We got a great report back from the doctor. She's developing perfectly...her heart, brain, all vital organs looked perfect. It was such a blessing to see her growing and healthy!

Also, last night I was sitting on the couch with Murphy and I finally felt a REAL kick! So much so that you could feel it from the outside. She did it about 4 times in a row. It was the most amazing feeling. I've felt some slight movement...or things that I thought were movement before last night but that was definitely the first time I felt it strongly. :) Mark was out golfing....I wanted him to get to see if he could try and feel her kick too! Oh well, I know those little kicks last night were the first of many more to come.

1 comments:

Sarah Elwer said...

That is so exciting! The kicks are the best, it was a constant reminder of the miracle that was going on inside of me!