The Haden Family

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We're having a GIRL!

Her name is Caroline Rhodes Haden and we think she's perfect! I'm just shy of 18 weeks and I'm not sure if I've felt her move yet. I definitely have felt some things that COULD be the baby but I think I'll have to wait a few more weeks to know for sure. So, it was really amazing to see her litte body moving around on the 4d ultrasound.

As my friend Jill said on her blog, I know that ultrasound pics are generally cool only to immediate family but I can't help but share them! We're just so excited.



















4 comments:

angie said...

Those are very cool! (I'm a coworker of Mark's - since you are probably wondering who the heck I am!)

Katie said...

I'm not family (even though I claim to be Aunt Katie), and I think they're fantastic! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

Sarah Elwer said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Those pictures are the sweetest things ever! She is already beautiful!

Katherine Jacobs said...

LOVE IT! Totally would have used that name myself but my cousin got to it first :-) Her big brother calls her "Carolina"...so cute! Can't wait to meet Miss Caroline!